What will you get, when you buy Anthurium online from eTree:
- Anthurium | Flamingo Lily Plant
- 5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot
- Lifetime eTree’s Expert Support
- eTree’s Safe Delivery Guarantee
- Anthurium is grown for their brightly colored flower spathes and their ornamental leaves. This plant is the best indoor flowering plant.
- Originally found in areas of the Andes Mountains range in Columbia and Equador, this beauty enjoys a warm spot in your home with a bit of extra humidity.
- The leaves of this plant are often clustered and are variable in shape. The anthurium has a bright red flower often called a flamingo flower. Anthuriums are grown for their bright color flower spathe and their ornamental leaves.
- The flowers are contained in dense spirals on the spadix. The spadix is often elongated into a spike shape, but it can be globe-shaped or club-shaped. Beneath the spadix is the spathe, a type of bract.
- Anthurium is One of the Best AIR PURIFIER cleansing air pollutants, such as benzene, trichloroethylene, xylene, and formaldehyde.
Planting and care for Anthurium | Flamingo Lily
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after purchasing anthurium online from etree
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering Flamingo lily
- Stick your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep Flamingo Lily healthy:
Caring for Flamingo Lily
- Place your Anthurium in a warm, well-lit spot. The lighter the plant receives, the more flowers your plant will produce, but never expose it to direct sunlight. During the winter they can handle less light.
- Use nutrient-rich, well-drained, well-aerated, and porous potting mix.
- The potting mixture consists of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk and fiber for orchid cultivation.
- Keep the soil lightly moist during the growing season from March through September. Water your Anthurium well and then allow the top 1-2 inches of soil to dry out before watering again. Overwatering causes yellow leaf tips and under-watering causes brown leaf tips.
- Spray the water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
Application of Fertilizer:
- Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, it’s starting from 30 days after planting.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Quickly remove fading or dying flowers as soon as they appear. This helps the plant focus its energy on new growth. Give your Anthurium a six-week rest during the winter. Lower temperatures, less light, and drier soil during this time help an Anthurium produce more flowers in the spring and summer.
Typical uses of Flamingo Lily
Special features: Best indoor flowering plants
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
More Plants Similar to Imported Flamingo lily (Anthurium)
After getting to know this gorgeous indoor Flowering Plant, Don’t you think its time to buy Anthurium Online from eTree.pk