What will you get when you buy Fine Dhaka Grass Seeds Online in Pakistan (500 gram):
Weight of Seed Package: 500g
Lifetime eTree’s expert support
What Area will 500g package of
Fine Dhaka Grass Seed will Cover?
500g seeds of fine dhaka Grass will cover an area upto 900 square foot.
Coverage Guide for eTree’s Imported High Germination Premium Grade Fine Dhaka Grass Seeds:
》500g pack — upto 900sqft
》Grass Seeds Required for 1 Kanal Area:
5 Packs of 500g (2.5 Kg Seeds)
》Grass Seeds Required for 1 Acre Area:
40 Packs of 500g (20Kg Seeds)
Benefits of eTree’s Premium
Fine Dhaka Grass Seeds:
- Designed for full sun, high traffic areas, and draught resistance
- Exclusive 4 in 1 WaterSmart PLUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease
- Includes eTree’s best seed, protects against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer & feeds to jumpstart growth for thicker, greener grass,
- Aggressively spreads to fill in bare spots and crowd out weeds
- Great for lawns challenged by long periods of scorching southern heat, drought, and bare spots
How to Plant a Fine Dhaka Grass Lawn
The best time to plant Fine Dhaka grass is during the late spring after the threat of frost has passed and daily high temperatures are consistently in the 80s. The most cost-effective way to plant a Fine Dhaka grass lawn is from seed. Here’s how to do it:
1. Lightly rake the soil, loosening it up so that the new seeds can make good contact with the soil surface.
- Loosen the top 2 to 3 inches of soil.
- Remove debris (sticks, stones, etc), from the area.
- Break up soil clumps
- Avoid too fine soil, small clumps are acceptable.
- Level the areas where excess water might collect.
- Do not use weed killers before or after planting seed.
2. Use a spreader to apply eTree’s Bermuda Grass Seeds for New Grass according to package instructions. This will help the grass seed get off to a good start.
- Apply approximately 16 seeds per square inch. Too many seeds too close together causes seedlings to fight for room and nutrients. Grass may be weak or thin in these areas.
3. Lightly rake the seed into the soil surface, then firm the soil with a tamper, roller, or garden tractor tires.
- Lightly drag the grass seed bed so no more than ¼ inch of soil covers the grass seed.
4. Water 3 to 4 times daily to keep the seed and soil surface moist. Apply about ⅛ inch of water each time.
Do not cover new fine dhaka grass seed with straw. If you need to protect the area from erosion, use a weed-free mulch and cover less than 50 percent of the ground.
How to Water a Fine Dhaka Grass Lawn
A few days after the grass begins to sprout, you can reduce watering frequency to twice per day, but apply more water each time. When seedlings are about an inch tall, begin watering once per day, giving about ¼ inch of water each time.
To avoid erosion and runoff, try to apply the water only as fast as the soil absorbs it.
Once your lawn becomes established, you can reduce watering to twice per week, but water more deeply each time. Aim for an inch or more of water per week to encourage deep rooting.
In areas where rainfall is more plentiful, your lawn may not need regular irrigation at all. You can tell the lawn needs to be watered when it takes on a kind of grayish cast and doesn’t immediately bounce back when you walk on it.
How to Fertilize a Fine Dhaka Grass Lawn
About 4 weeks after applying the Starter Food, feed your fine dhaka grass lawn with eTree’s special turf nutrient pack. Be sure to follow the directions on the label. Continue to fertilize every 6 to 8 weeks during the growing season, stopping when the grass naturally slows its growth in early fall.