What will you get when you buy Table Palm online from eTree.pk:
- Table palm, Umbrella Palm Plant (Plant height: 30-50 inches | Plant spread: 12 – 20 inches )
- High-Quality Plastic Pot
eTree’s Safe Delivery WarrantyLifetime expert support
Description for Table palm, Umbrella Palm
Livistona rotundifolia – Footstool Palm Care & Info Guide
Table palm just like other palms such as Areca Palm, Sago Palm and Parlor Palm can grow into the pot when young stage. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat. Keep the plant in partial shade in the growing season.
Caring for Table palm, Chineseman Palm
- Grows best in the partial shade when young and full sun when mature.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Avoid waterlogging conditions.
- Apply organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
- Remove any brown leaves to encourage healthy growth. The thorns on the spine are sharp, so take care when handling or wear gloves.
Typical uses of Table palm
Special features: Attractive leaf shape
Ornamental use: This plant is used for ornamental purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is another name for a Table palm?
Table palm is commonly known as Table Palm, Footstool Palm, Round Leaf Fan Palm, Serdang
How tall do Table palms grow?
On average Table palm grows Up to 12 m
What color is Table palm?
A Table palm plant bears flowers of color Yellow
When Table palm blooms?
With enough light, Table palm may produce Yellow flowers in Spring
How hard is Table palm to grow?
A Table palm is Easy to medium
How much sunlight does a Table palm need?
A Table palm prefers at least 3-6 hours of preferably morning sunlight a day is ideal for plants to grow well and natural indirect bright light for the rest of the day.
How much water does a Table palm need?
A Table palm prefers watering
- Before water poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in the winter and rainy seasons.
What kind of soil does a Table palm need?
A Table palm prefers
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plants.
- Grow well in the pH range of 6.5 to 7.5
What temperature does a Table palm like?
A Table palm prefers 25 to 35 degrees C
How often should I fertilize my Table palm?
To encourage Table palm growth,
- During the main growing season (June-July) feed the plant with organic fertilizer.