Description for Black grapes, Kala angoor (Grafted)
Grapes plant is a fruit plant, which is known as Angoor Scientific name of this plant is Vitis Vinifera and it is a juicy plant, which are green, purple or black in color. Grapes are used as sweet fruit and for making jam, jelly, wine, vinegar and so more.
Grapes plant loves warmth weather; hates wind and air. It must be protect from wind and air, this plant can tolerate high temperature.
It needs for its well growth good soil and great drainage system; well-drained soil is preferable for its growth.
It needs full of sunlight and regular watering once or twice in a week for keep moisture in soil. Light fertilizer is needed for this plant growth.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Grape, Angoor, kala angoor, grape vine||–||November||1.5 to 8 feet,||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Plant dormant, bare-root grape vines in the early spring.
- Construct a trellis or arbor before planting.
- Grape vines will need to be trained to some sort of support to grow upward.
- This will also cut the risk of disease.Most grape varieties are self-fertile.
- To be sure, ask when you are buying vines if you will need more than one plant to for pollination.
|Full Sun||Well-drained soil||Keep soil moist throughout the growing season||27 to 40 degrees C||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Black grapes
- In the first couple of years, the vine should not be allowed to produce fruit. It needs to strengthen its root system before it can support the extra weight of fruit.
- Pruning is important. Not only would vines run rampant without control, but canes will only produce fruit once.
- Prune annually when vines are dormant, in March or April. This is before the buds start to swell, but when winter damage is apparent.
Typical uses of Black grapes
Special features: NA
Culinary use: Fruit
Ornamental use: The plant is also used for ornamental purpose
Medicinal use: Grapes are the fruit of a vine (Vitis vinifera). The whole fruit, skin, leaves and seed of the grape plant are used as medicine. Note: The following information is general guidelines. Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines.
- http://www.flowersofindia.net/risearch/search.php?query= Grape, &stpos=0&stype=AND
There are no reviews yet.