Bermuda Grass Grade A – Strips ( Full Grown)
Price is per square foot
Bermuda grass is one of the most popular of the warm season grasses. Bermuda grass can be easily planted from grass seed, sod or grass plugs. This perennial grass grows in tropical, sub-tropical and the transition zones.
Bermuda grass is a medium- to fine-textured warm season turf-grass that spreads by rhizomes and stolons. It has excellent heat, drought, and salt tolerance but does not do well in shade. Bermuda grass is the most widely used species on athletic fields and golf course fairways/tee boxes due to its high wear tolerance and rapid recovery.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Dhoob, Bermuda grass, dubo, dog s tooth grass, Bahama grass, devil s grass, couch grass, Indian doab, arugampul, grama, and scutch grass||–||–||1 to 2 inches||Moderately easy|
Planting and care
Because Bermuda grass is in fact a perennial form of grass, it does not typically require re-seeding. It sports a richly green colour, and features a fine to medium texture. It does exceedingly well in yards.
Properly Watering Bermuda Grass Lawns.
All lawns need water in order to remain green and healthy. This can come from two different sources, either natural rain fall or man-made irrigation.
Everyone prefers to allow nature to take its course and water the lawn, but this cannot be counted on. So watering a Bermuda lawn will become a necessity. Ascertaining whether or not a Bermuda grass lawn is in need of water is possible, if you know what to look for.
|Full sunlight||Best in sandy clay or soils that will crumble in your hand when squeezed.||Dont over water your lawn, as once or twice a week with a good soaking is all that is needed.||15 C and above||Fertilizer that releases nitrogen slowly|
Caring for Bermuda Grass ‘A Grade ‘
- Bermuda grass takes 10-30 days to germinate under ideal situations (adequate warm-moist 70 degree soil conditions).
- Some seeds grow faster, and some take months longer.
- It all depends on the soil and climate for the period after you plant.
- Bermudagrass loves hot moist soil to grow.
- That is when it will grow the fastest.
- Keeping adequate moisture throughout the day is also a critical factor.
- Watering more than once a day may be a requirement of your lawns soil & weather.
- Once it has germinated and emerged, it is only a baby in the plant world.
- It will be a very tiny needle looking plant, hiding under and around all the other weeds & plants that may be present in the neighbourhood.
- After that, it only takes 2-4 weeks to have the ground covered, if conditions are right.
Typical uses of Bermuda Grass ‘A Grade ‘
Special features: Best for lawns and sport grounds.
Ornamental use: Bermuda grass is planted for beautiful, durable grass lawns.
Medicinal use: Used as a traditional herb in Ayurvedic medicines
- http://www.bermudagrass.com/maintenance/#.VoygwrZ97cs http://www.lawncare.org/bermuda-grass-lawn-care/
Available only for lahore. Outside orders delivery will be applied and will be informed to the customer and will be chargeable in actual to the customer
There are no reviews yet.