- Give it bright, filtered light. Direct sunlight or even low light will not hurt it either.
- Plant it in well-drained, sandy soil enriched with some peat.
- Allow the topsoil to become slightly dry between waterings. Waterless in winter. Do not over-water.
- Fertilize in Spring through Summer.
- Propagate by division or leaf cuttings.
- No need to re-pot or up-pot until crowding the pot.
- Native to Africa.
Pack of 2 Dwarf Snake Plants ( Imported ) | Dwarf Sansevieria
Sansevieria Whitney – Snake Plant. ‘Whitney’ is a dwarf variety that has dark green leaves, edged in silver-green and variegated with light green stripes on the edges. It is an excellent plant for purifying the air and removing toxins from indoor environments.