What You Will Received:
Snake Plant Dwar x 2
Pots x 2
Dwarf Snake Plant
- Give it bright, filtered light. Direct sunlight or even low light will not hurt it either.
- Plant it in well-drained, sandy soil enriched with some peat.
- Allow the topsoil to become slightly dry between waterings. Waterless in winter. Do not over-water.
- Fertilize in Spring through Summer.
- Propagate by division or leaf cuttings.
- No need to re-pot or up-pot until crowding the pot.
- Native to Africa.
There are no reviews yet.