What will you get when you buy Lavender Plant online at eTree:
- 01 Lavender Plant ( 2-3 ft)
- 01 6 inch Round Plastic Pot (Red/Black)
Lavender plants are very fragrant, so they are often grown for their smell.
In frost-free climates, its a great perennial ground cover, as well. Lavender is a genus of about 150 species of perennial flowering plants.Lavender plant grows up to 24 inches tall with a spread of up to 4 feet. Plant blooms in summer to fall season
Planting and care
- In warmer climates, you need not need any special winter care, though if you live in a more temperate climate, you should take care to mulch (shredded bark is best) your lantana over the winter and heavily prune in the spring.
- In colder areas, Lavender should be treated as an annual, as it will not sustain itself over cold winters.
- Make sure to place it in an indoor area that gets a lot of natural sunlight.
Simply choose a sunny location and plant them in well-draining soil. Although these plants are tolerant of many soil conditions, lantana flowers prefer slightly acidic soil. Mulching with pine needles is an easy way to raise pH levels in areas with low acid.
Lavender camara special feature
Attractive flower color
Lavender camara uses
The plant is used for the ornamental purpose
Benefits of buying Lavender Plant Online from eTree:
- eTree’s Safe Delivery Warranty.
- Imported Plants with better flowering producing abilities.
- Lifetime expert support from etree.
See Our Other Indoor Flowering Plants collection:
After knowing how easy it is to care for this gorgeous indoor flowering plant, don’t you think it’s time to buy Lavender Plant Online from etree.pk now.