What makes it special
- A bamboo plant with 3 stalks represent Fu (happiness), Lu (wealth), and Soh (long life)
- Lucky bamboo is a feng shui plant you can give to your family and friends to wish all luck and prosperity.
- The lucky bamboo arrangement is a combination of five essential elements of Feng Shui – earth, wood, water, metal, and fire.
- Place this lucky bamboo in your house or office to enhance the good energy
What you get
|2 layer Lucky bamboo||1|
- Lucky Bamboo is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
- Lucky bamboo symbolize happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- These plants are extremely easy to take care and require very little maintenance.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
- Keep the Lucky bamboo plant away from direct sunlight to avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant. Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.
There are no reviews yet.